Aurora Aragon Quezon, was the wife of President Manuel L. Quezon (1935 to 1944).
- She was born on February 19, 1888 in Baler.
- Her maiden name was Aurora Antonia Aragón y Molina.
- She was the first Chairman of the Philippine Red Cross in 1947.
- Together with her daughter and son-in-law on the way to Baler, they were assassinated along with 10 other companions. She was 61.
- Her remains are buried in Quezon Memorial in Quezon City.
- The Aurora Boulevard in Quezon City was named after her.
Anong masasabi mo? 🙂