Many people especially Duterte and his followers are wondering how Antonio Trillanes got the information of the mayor’s bank account.
Erwin Tulfo did a simple search through Wikipedia, and this is what he summarized.
FACT CHECK: BPI and the Roxas Family
Here is some of the research I did about the connection of BPI and Roxas Family (source: Wikipedia)
1. BPI is owned by the Ayala Corporation
2. Ayala Corp. was founded by Antonio de Ayala and Domingo Roxas
3. Domingo Roxas is the great grandfather of Mar Roxas
4. Mar Roxas is one of the rivals of Duterte in the 2016 Presidential election
5. Duterte asked where did the info and source of alleged BPI account leakage come from? File a formal affidavit and I will make public my accounts
6. Trillanes said, I will not make a formal affidavit. I have the right to protect my source
Do you think Mar Roxas had the first hand on the said bank documents?