Warn your kids about this junk food!

Warn your kids, a friend’s child got hospitalized after eating Chakkie that has plastic toys inside the packs.
candy2

She is now in a hospital in Cagayan de Oro City, although they’re Iligan City residents. CDO has better hospital facilities in the Northern Mindanao region. You can already see how serious the situation is.

According to her mother, she needs to go under the knife so the plastic toys can be removed from her stomach.
candykid

 

Author: Filipino

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.